Erotica with tender touches and emotional vulnerability: Nursing the Neighbor

I just uploaded a story on My Erotica, one of the many publications via my G Charles Medium.com, that's received positive reviews. 



Nursing the Neighbor Part 1

Joanne is an ortho nurse who's been eyeing her neighbor's home across the street and after a wind storm, her husband Allan sees the neighbor, Kari, has fallen, twisted her ankle, and needs help. Joanne thinks Kari is a klutz, but Allan urges her to pay a visit. Joanne learns more about Kari and the story ends with some lovely touches between the two women. 

EXCERPT

“You’re Joanne?”

“Yeah.” She smiled and gave a silly laugh.

“Allan said you’d stop over.” She opened the door wider. “Please come in. Sorry to bother you.”

Joanne stepped inside. “It’s no bother.”

Boxes emblazoned with a moving company’s name crowded a corner of the living room.

“Still haven’t unpacked, either.” Kari’s silky nightshirt rode wonderfully high near her hips. She was apologetic and looked distressed while hobbling.

The poor lady.

“That’s understandable. Please don’t apologize.”

“Want me to sit here?” Kari limped to the sofa.

“Perfect. I work in an orthopedic clinic so I’ll see what I can tell.”

On a bookshelf near the sofa, Joanne caught sight of a photo showing Kari kissing another woman.

Kari held the sofa arm and eased down, while Joanne knelt, lifted Kari’s leg, and gently felt along her ankle. Kari winced.

“Sore?”

Kari brushed her hair back. “Yeah.” Her breasts held the nightie’s fabric like a sensual photo.

Joanne felt bad about watching her those mornings and thinking she was some kind of ditzy slut for dressing in next to nothing when taking out the trash. “Do you have anything for inflammation?” These few moments of interaction changed the perception entirely.

“Yeah.” Kari sighed.

“Slight bruising. Not much swelling. See how it feels before rushing off for an X-ray.”

“Ok. Of all the luck.”

Joanne had a hand beneath Kari’s calf muscle to support her and couldn’t help but glance up her thighs and beneath her nightie. “What do you do?”

“I’m a massage therapist.” Kari’s eyes misted over. “I’m not too worried about work for now. Just building a new clientele here and got savings to hold me over.”

“New to the area?”

“Yes. I just got out of a relationship… my parents are coming to visit soon… and the yard’s a total mess. And the house, as you can see.” She was unsettled. “Good grief, you don’t need to hear any of this.”

“It’s all right.” Joanne comforted her. “Don’t worry about anything. Allan and I will clean up the debris.”


Here are a couple of reviews:

Review 1
I'm going to go out on a limb and give you a compliment, hopefully not perceived as backhanded. Your home page image looks like a man but you write like a woman; an experienced one. The realism you've created is spot on. One feel's the neighborhood vibe, and you can believe Allan and Joanne are entirely who they are portrayed to be. Of course the crowning touch is that the sex between the two women is realistic and sparkling.
I speak from experience in saying that's no mean feat in a story as short as this one.
But I'm going to admit the title you chose; Nursing the Neighbor, initially brought up a different assumption. I thought the story might be about a pregnant woman who is serviced by someone other than her husband. A fetish storyline of the first order, if that had been the case. But you write so well you could pull it off and should therefore consider it.
I'm sure it could easily approach the hotness of this one.

Review 2

I love a well written story, the chain of events is so good described and the atmosphere and tension go in the right steps. It's beautiful seeing" if it's the word" .Joanne's doubts and the temptations what gives to the events the right color till the two girl can know each other sexually, that beautiful moment is the climax; Now we need to talk about the future, this story cannot conclude here, it's needed at least two more letters, and you know what I'm talking about. All the best


About my stories on Medium.com. You access them for only $5 a month to read all of the authors on the site. I compare it to a shopping mall and the publications are like the stores in the mall. 

I have over 700 erotica short stories and personal essays to read.

Link to my profile here:

G. Charles, Medium.com 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erotica and Erotic Stories for Couples or Reading Alone

Enjoying Sexy Outdoor Stories

A new hotwife erotic short story just released