Weaving Erotic and Relational Stories in Your Thoughts

It's time to launch a site and blog as I continue on my journey of writing erotica for your reading pleasure.

Photo by Dainis Graveris on SexualAlpha


I wrote my first piece at 12 years old when I penned a piece on lacy underwear, stuffed it in the kitchen trash and then was discovered when my parents had to get something they had tossed out.

Embarrassing? Yes, at the time. 

I re-discovered writing erotica about 10 years ago when I created my first stories for a small publishing company, Breathless Press. I worked with great editors and learned so much even though I had written and studied fiction in university.

Writing erotica is a particularly appealing story form since it's challenging to weave a person's inner world with their physicality. No one just has sex, for example. It's a desire that builds, taunts and teases until we release ourselves. Capturing that in a fresh story isn't easy.

Currently, I write primarily on Medium.com with my publication Sexy Psyche and am often featured in other publications. 

A subscription is $5 monthly and you can consume as much content as you want. 

My erotica has been mostly female-led relationships and I can see moving into erotic thrillers. 

Btw, I live in the greater Los Angeles area and love the terrain and the people. So many stories.

Thanks for reading.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erotica and Erotic Stories for Couples or Reading Alone

Enjoying Sexy Outdoor Stories

A new hotwife erotic short story just released